You have no items in your shopping cart.
A shorter version of the traditional drover’s jacket, this modern men’s wax jacket offers robust warmth and protection for life outdoors.
It’s crafted in Barbour’s mediumweight Sylkoil waxed cotton with a lightly wadded cotton-blend lining for additional insulation. The two-way zip and stud-close storm fly offer defence from driving wind and rain, fastening through to a sit-down collar with a durable leather trim to the inner stand. Two chest pockets fasten with studs to keep essential items safely stowed away, and Barbour’s signature Classic Tartan adorns the lining, providing a distinctive contrast with the easy-to-wear brown outer.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton outer
- 78% Cotton 22% Polyester Barbour tartan inner lining
- 78% Cotton 22% Polyester Barbour tartan, 50gm 100% Polyester wadding
- Leather trim on inner collar stand
- 28.5" - 30" | 72.2cm - 75.8cm